Benefits Of Professional Membership
- Canadian Credentials with our Cross-Canada Association
- Professional Liability Insurance & General Liability Insurance
• One of the most comprehensive and least expensive plans in Canada available through ARCH at group rates
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Care Plan Opportunity
- Nation-Wide Confidential ARCH Blog
• for purpose of Discussion and Support
- Networking Groups Across Canada
• for purpose of Support and Personal Development
- Interactive ARCH Website
- Cross Canada, USA and the World Networking
- Informative Bi-lingual Internet Web Site to increase public awareness
- Certificate of ARCH Membership
• to display for recognition and accomplishment
- On-line ProD CEH accredited course "Webinars" (Coming Soon)
- The "Professional Members Only" section on the ARCH website
• Members News Area
• Video Resource Library (and it's free)
• Webpage Design Template to design your own webpage
• Article Submission Area
• Complete Archive of The ARCH Quarterly Journal
• Books to read "On-Line"
• The Network Blog for Clinical Support and Networking
• Scripts and Inductions Library (Free to Professional Members)
- National Referral System.
International Reciprocal Alliance with the Australian Hypnotherapists' Association (AHA), the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) and the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) in the UK for the promotion of excellence in the Profession of Hypnotherapy internationally
As part of your ARCH professional membership, your name, the name of your practice and contact number will be listed on the ARCH website in our referral directory.
ARCH also offers the opportunity for you to have a single Webpage on the Association's Domain for only $25.00 per year. This will further enhance your exposure to potential clients.
We also provide the opportunity to receive "Speciality Certifications in Various Disciplines".
You will also receive the ARCH Quarterly Journal "The Subconscious Connection" filled with stories, scripts and news from members of the ARCH community and Health- related field.
And again, Most Importantly - Canadian Credentials with a Cross-Canada Association